Analytical chemistry is the science that seeks ever improved means of measuring the chemical composition of natural and artificial materials. Chemical composition is the entire picture (composition) of the material at the chemical scale and includes geometric features such as molecular morphologies and distributions of species within a sample as well as single dimensional features such as percent composition and species identity. The analytical results enabled by analytical chemistry have played critical roles in science from the understanding of basic science to a variety of practical applications, such as biomedical applications, environmental monitoring, quality control of industrial manufacturing and Forensic Science.
Perkin Elmer, USA
A long-time leader in the scientific community, PerkinElmer has a rich history of innovation. For over seventy years, our company has made major scientific industry-defining strides in human and environmental health through cutting-edge technology, key acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
- Environmental monitoring
- Food quality and safety
- Industrial applications
- Life science research and discovery
- Medical imaging and therapeutic lighting
- Safety and security
- UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- ICP- Spectrometer
- ICP-Mass Spectrometer
- FT-IR Spectrometer
- Gas Chromatography
- HPLC Analyzers
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter
- Thermo gravimetric Analyzer
Memmert, Germany is more than 65 years old company, who are experts in THERMOSTATICS.
Now in 3rd Generation, Memmert has been developing and producing thermal ovens as well as water- and oilbaths at two locations in southern Germany for a wide range of applications, including the fields of:
- Industrial material and component testing
- Biological, chemical and food research
- Wide-ranging quality tests in sophisticated production processes
- Human and veterinary medicine
Our Sales & product development department is in constant contact with users, and likes to take a wider view of things when offering technical innovations. In over 120 countries all over the world, hundreds of thousands of Memmert products have been permanently in use for decades. This is why Memmert is one of the leading suppliers of temperature control appliances worldwide
- Cooled Incubators
- Stability Chambers
- Constant Climatic Chambers
- Co2 Incubators
- Water Bath
- Vacuum Ovens
Cecil Instruments, UK
Cecil Instruments are leading designers and manufacturers of scientific instruments including spectroscopy and chromatography instruments and systems. The Cecil range of UV/Visible spectrophotometers includes models designed for student teaching, routine analysis, quality control applications and research grade high performance spectrophotometers using advanced optical design and ultra sensitive photo-multiplier detectors. Instruments are available for a wide range of industry specific applications, for example, water analysis, food and beverage analysis, DNA and RNA analysis, life science and molecular biology related methods and reflectance measurements. A wide range of pharmaceutical applications including complete tablet dissolution systems using either single beam or double beam spectrophotometers and tablet dissolution baths are available.
Product Profile Includes
- UV-Vis Spectrometers
- HPLC Analyzers
- Reflectance Measurement Spectrometer
- Analyzers for Different Applications
Waters Corporation, Austria
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable scientific innovation to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality. For nearly fifty years, Waters has helped customers make profound discoveries, optimize operations, deliver product performance, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Liquid Chromatography
- Mass Spectrometry
- Analytical & Preparative Columns
- Sample Vilas & Plates
- Bioseparation Products & Columns
IKA Works, Germany
Over the last few decades IKA® has built a reputation as a leading innovator for dispersers and laboratory systems. Our high-quality stirrers and mixers are widely used.
- Magnetic Stirrers
- Overhead Stirrers
- Incubator Shakers
- Orbital Shakers
- Mills/ Grinders
- Hot Plates
- Electronic Contact Thermometers
- Rotary Evaporators
- Bomb-Calorimeter &
- General Lab Equipments
Hanna Instruments, USA
HANNA instruments®, a world leading manufacturer of analytical instrumentation, has a network of 60 subsidiaries in 43 countries worldwide and offers over 3000 products to its customers. HANNA is headquartered in Woonsocket, RI.
For three decades HANNA has prided itself in being one of the world's leaders in innovation of analytical instrumentation. HANNA's Research & Development teams constantly challenge themselves to improve on existing technology and to invent new testing techniques with the common goal to simplify analytical testing. This applies not only to instrumentation, but also to sensors development, reagents and chemicals.
In1985, Hanna was first to introduce to a pH electrode with a built in temperature sensor (HI1217S) which became world wide and commonly used throughout the market. The idea of waterproof portable instruments to be used in harsh environments also was launched by HANNA® in 1990 (HI9025). The concept of giving users the possibility to check the accuracy of their digital thermometer (Checktemp) was introduced to the market by HANNA®in 1995 and is still unique today. Another exclusive technology to HANNA is simultaneous testing for pH and EC with a single instrument which was first introduced in 2000
- PH Meters
- Conductivity/TDS Meters
- DO Meters
- Ion Meters
- Multiparameter Testers
Nabertherm with 350 employees worldwide have been developing and producing industrial furnaces for many different applications for over 60 years. As a manufacturer, Nabertherm offers the widest and deepest range of furnaces worldwide. 150,000 satisfied customers in more than 100 countries offer proof of our commitment to excellent design, quality and cost efficiency. Short delivery times are ensured due to our complete in-house production and our wide variety of standard furnaces.
Innovative Nabertherm control technology provides for precise control as well as full documentation and remote monitoring of your processes. Our engineers apply state-of-the-art technology to improve the temperature uniformity, energy efficiency, reliability and durability of our systems with the goal of enhancing your competitive edge.
TNabertherm does not only offer the widest range of standard furnaces. Professional engineering in combination with in-house manufacturing provide for individual project planning and construction of tailor-made thermal process systems with material handling and charging systems. Complete thermal processes are realized by customized system solutions.
- Muffle Furnaces
- Tube Furnaces
- Ashing Furnaces
- Preheating Furnaces
- Vacuum Furnaces
- High Temperature Furnaces
- Melting Furnaces
Founded in 1986, Reagecon is a leading provider of Complete Business Solutions to laboratories world-wide.
Oour Value Proposition - Reagecon’s product and service portfolio includes the:
- Manufacture of more than 2,000 accredited, certified, traceable standards, reagents and chemical solutions
- Supply of over 160,000 laboratory products that includes consumables, apparatus and equipment. These products come from most of the world’s leading manufacturers and all can be purchased on our on line shop
- An extensive 1400 page hard copy catalogue in full colour, highlighting all of the major consumable and apparatus brands
- Extensive range of customised formulations fully traceable, certified and packaged in state of the art materials that guarantee optimum compliance and safety
- The widest range of ISO17025 accredited calibration service that includes full validation (IQ/OQ) on an extensive range of instrumentation
- In excess of 20,000 chemicals, biochemicals and life science materials presented in several packaging options and formats and compliant to EP, USP, ACS and general purpose requirements
- Full access to in house personnel that offer expertise, auditing and general management skills and services in our Vendor Managed Inventory service centre based in Shannon.
- pH Buffer Solutions
- Conductivity Standards
- Inorganic Standards
- Atomic Absorption Standards
- ICP/ICP-MS Standards
- Flame Photometer Standards
- COD Reagents
- Analytical Volumetric Solutions